Saturday, July 5, 2008

AND WE'RRRRRE OFF


We are on the road. I needed to take the first driving leg since I was so anxious about all the little details, but it went fine and I am now comforatably settled in as co-pilot while the passengers are watching a movie. It took about an hour to get comfortable driving the rig pulling a fully loaded trailer and - always concerned about blow outs, especially with a single axle trailer - I thought it was all over when my potato chip bag burst near the top of Loveland pass.

Our send off was really special with all the family members there. Hold us in your thoughts and prayers this week.

1 comment:

jnln said...

hey pa! Just sitting in the Seattle airport catching up on your blogs. I hope you had a safe trip down there and that day one of building went well. Your potato chip bag story cracked me up! You all are in my thoughts and prayers. Love you much!